 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14234
14233  |  14235
Subject:
rtlToronto v2.0 Shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 23:00:42 GMT

Hi folks,

Apparently the new batch of rtlToronto shirts are finished and ready for
pickup, which I'll go and grab tomorrow.  So all of you who didn't get one
in the first batch can now get one.  And, as a limited time offer, when you
buy your rtlToronto shirt, you'll get for free, the extra word "Area".  Use
this extra word to do stuff like describe secret military proving grounds,
the three digit code at the beginning of telephone numbers, or for example,
the region around a certain large Canadian city.

I was asked by Denise if we'd be bringing some down to BrickFest-and we most
certainly will.  If anyone from the States and other LUGs would like one,
please drop me an email with size etc, then I'll know how many to bring.
Oh, and bring some cold hard American cash, because I have no idea if I can
deposit American cheques.

Photos:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-shirts-index.html

Calum