 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14224
    COLLECTION FOR SALE – A COLLECTOR’S DREAM —Jana Phillips
   The following 33-item Lego collection is for sale. All were purchased between 1987 and 1995 when my son (now 17) was growing up. These Legos are clean but are used and were played with; however, the entire collection, in my opinion, is in VERY GOOD (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: COLLECTION FOR SALE – A COLLECTOR’S DREAM —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) [snip] (...) [snip] (...) It might just make sense to throw the pics up on some web space so that people can see them without encumbering your time. I'm not sure whether to ask for the pictures or not since I don't know how "serious" my offer (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)