 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14191
Re: Tank tracks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 05:12:35 GMT

I just bought a couple packages of these a few months ago.  You can find
them at this link:
http://www.pldstore.com/pitsco2_30/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&itemid=145&secid=17&linkon=category&linkid=11

Have fun!

-Brian Reynolds

Joel Jacobsen wrote:

This seems to be relevant enough without delving too deeply into
'buy/sell/trade' to at least start in this group, so here goes:

I've finally decided that I need to acquire some tank tracks (the big links
vs the little ones, but either would be great, really).

However, I dug up the old message that Larry P. posted a few years back with
the SKU for the part at Pitsco. It doesn't come up at all, now.

Are they still available there? If yes, does anyone have the new SKU?

If no, where else shy of bricklink does a body find them nowdays?

Thanks for the advice. :)

Joel J