 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14178
14177  |  14179
Subject:
Space set 1593 - what's it worth?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:53:34 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I just happened to find one of the - it seems - extremely rare space sets
numbered 1593.
Since I am not a space fan myself, I was wondering 2 things:

1) Whats the set worth? - It doesn't have the box and misses a few things like
   the trans-red 1x1 round bricks and the 1x6 trans-blue plate. The
   instructions are in extremely good condition.

2) would anybody like to buy it? - If so, pls send me a mail at
   Christer_Stoltz@hotmail.com

Any answers appreciated!

Kind regards from
Christer