 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1414
  wtb train parts

Hi there, I recently bought 2 train sets at a local yard sale that were missing 2 pieces total. I was wondering if anyone out there had spare pieces they would be willing to sell or trade. The pieces are the gray sliding door from train set 4564 (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: wtb train parts

(...) They don't have the door, but they DO have the pantograph shoe. The trick is to determine a more recent set that uses the part if you can. Both these are rare parts generally. (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)