 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14129
FS: Mania Magazines (USA) 1995 thru 1999
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:45:23 GMT

FOR SALE:  Lego Mania Magazines (US editions) from 1995 thru 1999

PRICE:  $1.25 each single
        $1.00 each up to 5
        $ .80 each for larger quantities

SHIPPING:  $1.00 each single (most weigh 3 oz)
           less for more copies -- actual cost plus packaging costs

Shipping will be in standard Kraft (paper) 12 x 9 inch clasp envelopes
Items ship from New York, USA

CONDITION:  All are excellent condition only lightly handled.  No folded
corners, writing, or damaged pages.  Most editions that contained Lego toy
coupons are missing those which means that those pages have been cut with
scissors.  Most have my name and address printed on them for original mail
delivery.  Stored in a smoke-free, dry, and clean environment.  All look like
they just came from the mail box.

PAYMENT OPTIONS
I accept US Dollars cash, checks, money orders, Paypal, Billpoint, Bidpay.

EDITIONS AVAILABLE

Total quantity = 23

1  July 1995  (Royal Knights)
1  November 1995  (holiday)
1  March 1996  (Pirates)
1  September 1996  (Wild West)
1  January 1997  (Fright Knights)
2  May 1997  (Divers)
2  July 1997  (AquaRaiders)
2  September 1997  (U.F.O.)
2  November 1997  (holiday)
2  January 1998  (Adventurers)
2  March 1998  (Stingrays)
1  May 1998  (Extreme Team)
2  July 1998  (Ninja)
1  November 1998  (Arctic)
1  January 1999  (Adventurers)
1  March 1999  (Star Wars)

You can also check out my BrickLink shop to see if I have any Lego parts or
sets you need --> http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=kdsalm

__Kevin Salm__
....Over 20 years experience playing with Lego toys....