 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14117
14116  |  14118
Subject:
First real full set of Lego Coca Cola Minifigs with official FIELD!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 04:08:05 GMT

Hi,
I am selling the above titled on ebay ref #1741156129.  Below is the
description.

First real full collectible LEGO world cup set as this includes the official
football field (made of wood with painted crowd!!) All mint in original
packaging including secret players A and B. This is a rare full set with 31
items and only available in Japan and Hong Kong (through buying coca-cola
and paying extra money to exchange the co-branded items, not for sale in
stores!!) Pictures show set with official football field, then secret
players A (gold player) and B (silver), the complete set pictures of items,
front and back of packages (mostly Japanese wordings). I will ship
internationally, without the football field it costs about USD 10 (I can
ship without it if requested), with the football field I will have to check
(I can ship that separately at slower pace = cheaper). I only accept PAYPAL.

Good luck on getting your set.

Daniel