 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14114
  6600 Parts for sale (was Re: 6600 Highway Construction (was Re: Super deal at KBkids.com,)

Jumping on the bandwagon... I have most of the parts from four copies of this set that I've been meaning to sell. I'll have to check when I get home, but I'm pretty sure I've sold all of the straight road sections, and a couple of the curves. All (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)