 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14112
14111  |  14113
Subject:
Missing Brick, FREE S&H and price reducion by 23% !!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:31:55 GMT

Over the last 5 days, I have repriced about 2500 of 2800+ lots in my store (and
cleaned up and consolidated lots for your shopping pleasure). Average price cut
was quite drastically, by 22.9% (calculated by entire store inventory price).
The vast majority of the lots is now priced below average BL sales price. This
is a permanent change, not a sale!! Despite the USPS rate increase effective
later this month, I will continue to ship for free (to US and Canada), other
countries pay lowest possible rate (land/surface), I pay for upgrade to airmail
and for all packing/handling.
Hope to see you soon in my store!! Paul

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy