 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14091 (-5)
  Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

Darrell, I offered my views on this issue, with references. [1] I did not specifically defend the practice and I don't have a final answer either. My conclusion is that Lego construe their proprietary rights to be much broader than patent law (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  The *very last* Victorian House kit from Lions Gate Models

Just to let you know that I have only one of these Victorian House custom kits left: after this one is sold, there will be no more. See it at: (URL) shopping mall kit, 1328 pieces! (URL) Lego Building contest results: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

(...) Well, I was looking for more information important to makers of custom lego parts. I wanted to know where the "line" was - at what point TLC would come after someone. (I may not have used clear enough language in earlier posts). I was focusing (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Crazy Japanese Soccer Legos for sale or trade

I got a box of random Coca Cola promotional polybags today from Japan. No telling how many complete sets of all 30 I have, if any. (The outer bags are unmarked and opaque, so it's impossible to tell many sets apart, or whether any contain super-rare (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Gray Base Plate

(...) The 9355 DACTA Space Theme Set also has one. Steve (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact