 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14065
Re: For A Limited Time...LUG License Plate Frames
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 04:21:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John Rudy writes:
That's Right,
For a limited time, through LUCNY's store, you can order a LUG License Plate
Frame.
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/productdetail.aspx?prodno=lucny.2443350
Cost: $9.99, which is the base price.
Show your pride on your commute to work, in the parking lot at the grocery
store or at a Traffic light.

Hey that's pretty nifty! Thanks for setting that up, did not know that CP
had those as a merch item.

However I must confess when I first read the subject line (only, it was in a
summary list) I thought you were selling license plate frames actually MADE
from our favorite brick. :-)