 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14061 (-5)
  For A Limited Time...LUG License Plate Frames

That's Right, For a limited time, through LUCNY's store, you can order a LUG License Plate Frame. (URL) $9.99, which is the base price. Show your pride on your commute to work, in the parking lot at the grocery store or at a Traffic light. -John (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  5591 instructions

I was wondering if someone out there has an extra instructions booklet for the above Model Team set. LMK, what you want and I will pay shipping. Alternatly, if someone would be willing to print some out I will pay for shipping and give you a few (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: 326 Bionicle masks!

Just uploaded 326 Bionicle masks (62 different types and colours) to my BrickLink shop at (URL) !!! ...they include a good number of the 'standard 72' plus most of the set-only ones and LEGOLAND specials :-) Thanks for looking! Just Jono .oO (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  updates at Jeff J's Vintage Sets

Here are my latest additions and price changes: (URL) my revised inventory (all MISB): 4 x 1843 Space/Castle Value Pack, 1996 $25 1 x 527 Basic Building set, 191 pcs, 1987 $30 1 x 317 Basic Building set, 66 pcs, 1987 $13 1 x 517 Basic Building set, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Laws and Copying 2x4 Bricks, was Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

Well, gee Erik -- that was a lot more than I was willing to go into, but still nicely done. But I still think these things are sort of decided in advance even if they make some screwy turns along the way. There's a lot at stake right now for several (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact