 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14036
14035  |  14037
Subject:
NEW Shopping Mall kit available from Lions Gate Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 02:14:40 GMT

I'm happy to announce the latest Lions Gate Models custom kit, a Shopping
Mall. This kit has 1328 pieces and builds a 48x48 stud mall with parking,
sandwich store, pet store, dentist and hardware store, along with a nifty
convertible and 9 minifigs. Cost: US$199 without baseplate (you can add a
baseplate for $10).

I originally announced this kit to my private mailing list a month ago, and
promptly sold all the ones I had ready. I've now received the parts for a
few more, so I'm making them publicly available. If you'd like to be on my
mailing list to get first chance at new kits (and older kits which have been
temporarily unavailable and become available again, as the garden did a few
months ago) you can join from the Lions Gate Models home page at
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com (scroll down past all the news to get to the
subscription box).

To see details, of the shopping mall kit, please go to
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-mall.htm

In other news, I sold the last Hospital recently, so it is no longer
available. I have *just one* Victorian house left (see
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-vblu.htm ) and I also now have PDF or
printed versions available of instructions for most out-of-production kits.
Check the Kit Catalog page at http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/prodcat.htm and
scroll down to find the instructions. The minivan is also available again.

Kevin
NEW shopping mall kit, 1328 pieces!
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-mall.htm
TOWN Lego Building contest results: