 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14029
  New Postal Rates

Hi All, If this is not an appropriate group to post this to, please forgive me and KINDLY direct me to the appropriate group. I post here because it seems to me it will have a dramtic effect upon Bricklink business. I inquired today on the SPECIFIC (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Postal Rates

(...) This has been under discussion on .market.shipping (and, IIRC, .market.brickshops too). Followups have been set appropriately. best LFB (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: New Postal Rates

(...) Thanks Lindsay, I have never even heard of market.shipping or market.brickshops as I don't see them accessable from the Lugnet homepage. Am I missing something? Is there a place I can see an index of ALL groups and access them? Thanks in (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: New Postal Rates

(...) Summary: (3 URLs) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.market.shipping)