 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14021 (-5)
  Does anyone have any blue Blue 7 x 12 wings for sale?

I need at least 1 left wing and 1 right wing. Blue 7 x 12 are pretty rare, but if anyone has any that they are willing to sell, please e-mail me at Areas-4@excite.com Thank you. (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bricklink & Brickbay

Due to a trademark concern on the part of EBay, Brickbay was renamed Bricklink. HTH, Jude XFUT .market.brickshops (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink & Brickbay

Would anyone tell me what is the relationship between brickbay.com and bricklink.com? They have very similar format. Are they both maintained by the same company? Thanks. jackie (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTT for Coca Cola Sets--4 Telekom sets + 2147 Airline Promo set

Hi All: I recently offered the 4 Telekom Tour-de-France sets (MISB) for the 24 Coca Cola movie sets. To sweeten the pot, I will include an MISB 2147 set, which is the airline promotional Dragon Fly offered by British Airways and SAS. Any takers? (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WANTED Model Teams sets WILL TRADE 7181/7141

And also available for trade lots of 5563s if you want to swap Model Team for Model Team. MaS (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact