 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14006
  Re: WANTED: 3 Black Torsos with White Pockets, Collar, and Buttons

(...) Brenden: This torso was also available in two other sets that I know of, and they are both promotional sets and very difficult to find. Set 107, Canadian Postal Truck and set 1590, ANWB Promotional set had these torsos. I have been searching (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WANTED: 3 Black Torsos with White Pockets, Collar, and Buttons

Actually, looking at the Lugnet pics for the sets. 107 has the torso in blue, not black. But 1590 has THREE in black! (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)