 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13998
    Weapons, Armor, and other stuff FOR SALE!!! one time offer —Doyle Nelson
   Hello, I am selling the following in bulk. Please Email your orders. Only by lots. If one wants to buy all the below mentioned a discount can be made. :-) Prices are fair to market value and are in New condition. Price Disc. QTY 38.00 DK GRAY SMALL (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Weapons, Armor, and other stuff FOR SALE!!! one time offer —Doyle Nelson
   Also on some of the Lots, like Armor, I can take smaller Orders, but still must be worth while for packing, I'm not doing this for a living, just to clear the stuff out. Thanks, There are still stuff left. :-) (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)