 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13949
13948  |  13950
Subject:
100,000 parts now 45% off and falling!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 17:07:30 GMT

Just a reminder of the daily reduction - now down to 45% off original price
on 100,000+ braqnd new parts.  How low will I go?  We'll just have to see
what it takes to get rig of all those bricks!!!

All of my custom kits and instructions have also been restored back on my
Bricklink store (sorry these aren't on sale though!).

Thanks and take care!

Dan

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=brickmania