 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13897
  BrickParts just added 20,000 new parts

Hello Everyone! I just added 20,000 new parts to my inventory (at great prices too). Mostly from the 10020 Super Chief and the Creator Bucket 4120. Check it out and see if there is something you need. Thanks in advance for looking! (URL) Jeanson (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)