 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13893
13892  |  13894
Subject:
Any TECHNIC parts dealers interested in a batch of Star Wars technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 20:04:37 GMT

Basically a bunch of 8000/8001/8002 8007/8008/8009/8010, we are moving away
from carrying these so if someone wants the lot it will sure be easier than
clearing them one by one.

Shipping from Mississauga, ON, Canada, rates are at cost