 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13833
13832  |  13834
Subject:
For trade - 7141s for other rare Star Wars/Divers/Egypt/Amazon/Ninja sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 04:49:17 GMT

I have quite a few of these sitting ready to move, given a good trade.
Basically we cover the shipping in each direction, and you get some rare
Star Wars LEGO and I get some stuff to complete the other parts of my store.
Star Wars I have great stock in, but no so good in the other areas!
Shipping would normally be just ground USPS, NO UPS PLEASE, and I am located
in Canada!  And they are also available for sale if you don't have a trade
to do, currently asking 24$ no credit cards through paypal, or 26$ will
cover a credit card through paypal. MaS