 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13804
  Custom kit *instructions* for sale

I'm now making instructions available for those of my kits which are now sold out (Factory, Corner Store, Schoolhouse, Open Air Market, and Park/Garden). You can get them online in PDF format, or as color hardcopies by mail. Please visit (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)