 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13802
13801  |  13803
Subject:
Castle Sets for Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:13:45 GMT

I recently picked up a batch of LEGO sets that included sets from a number
of themes (Castle, Ninjas, Space, and Aquazone) that are outside the ones I
typically participate in.

The following are the Castle sets in the lot.  I have not verified their
completeness but believe them to be 100% (or close to it) complete (with
instructions but without boxes) and in very good condition.  I still need to
verify them to make sure they are complete however would like to gauge
interest in these to help me prioritize going through them.

I am planning on selling all of them and would give priority to someone who
is interested in purchasing the entire lot.

1712 Castle Crossbow Cart
1746 Castle Wiz the Wizard
1906 Castle Majisto's Tower
1971 Castle Black Knight's Battering Ram
6008 Castle Royal King
6009 Castle Black Knight
6020 Castle Magic Shop
6024 Castle Bandit Ambush
6043 Castle Dragon Defender
6044 Castle King's Carriage
6046 Castle Hemlock Stronghold
6056 Castle Dragon Wagon
6078 Castle Royal Drawbridge
6099 Castle Prison Transport

If you are interested in any of these let me know which set(s) and feel free
to make an offer (but not a silly one please) if you want to.

Thanks,

Mike

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot