 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13800
13799  |  13801
Subject:
Technic units for sale 8445 8446 8462 and 8450 along with 8479
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 02:48:16 GMT

Looks like my suppliers finally are moving Technic, still not even close to
the same pricing/discounts as "normal LEGO" but at least some of these can
be found again, they totally disappeared from any avenue I had for purchasing.

8445 - 45$
8446 - 85$
8450 - 50$
8462 - 130$
8479 - 140$

Shipping from Canada at costs +3 to 4$ for the box since most of these are
pretty big, I don't normally stock too many huge boxes.