 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13794
Updated: Feed My Black Tar Lego and Tyco Superblocks Habit!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:38:52 GMT

Hey Y'all:

Because MOST free webhosting is abysmally bad, I have updated my Lego
elements wanted page and the results can be seen at my own abysmally bad AOL
FTP space:

http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon3/index.html

Try this link if you only want to see the Tyco Superblocks elements I am
seeking:

http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon3/index.html#tyco

Please note the following price/bounties:
$1.50 - Paradisa Open Lips Babe Head
$0.75 - Alpha Team Female 1 (Cam) Minihead
$0.35 - Black Aviator Cap/Helmet
$2.00 - Black Feather Sprues Mint/Complete
$0.55 - Black largest 3 points feather only
$1.50 - Trans-yellow antenna (ultra mint only, and not to be confused with
trans-antifreeze, please)
$1.00 - Tyco swords or axes
$0.75 - Tyco black 2x2 Bottom to Bottom
$0.40 - Tyco black 2x2 Top to Top
$3.00 - Tyco Superblocks black cone

In the case of the Paradisa and Alpha Team minifigures, I will buy the whole
accessorized figure if you'd prefer to go that way with it.  I will also
purchase whole Tyco castle sets.

As usual, I seek new or nearly new elements. No already been chewed
elements please. If you have any kind of buy, sell, trade ratings anywhere,
I'd like to know when you email me and I will answer with the same
information if we have a deal we can put together.

Please do not reply to me here, instead contact me privately at:
blueofnoon@aol.com

I am down to only 14 elements that I am actively seeking! It would take you
a mere moment to discover if you have what I seek. So help the frog score --
you know you want to...

-- Hop-Frog