 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13791 (-5)
  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief

(...) Please DON'T FUT this to .trains... thanks! (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  MTW-1004 now available for straight sale.

As .auction readers know, I have proudly announced my 8th custom set design, the MTW-1004 Drop Center Flatcar. As is my custom, now that the auction for the initial unit is under way, I've added additional inventory to my BrickLink(tm) shop. The set (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Santa Fe Super Chief

Hi there, anybody looking for a Super Chief? I've found one here: (URL) regards Thomas (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sand green 2x added to my shop, and other parts

I'm slowly going through all my boxes and tubs and bags of new parts, sorting them out, and listing at least half of them on my Bricklink shop... (URL) to go up: 500 2x10 white plates 300 dark grey trashcans with lids fishing poles hand trucks 2x8 (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Free / Discounted Shipping on Bricksburg Depot Kits

Greetings all! I'm currently offering free or discounted shipping* on orders including any of my custom apparatus kits. Kit details can be found at (URL) Free shipping in the US. Orders outside the US will get a credit equal to the shipping amount (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact