 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13787
  Free / Discounted Shipping on Bricksburg Depot Kits

Greetings all! I'm currently offering free or discounted shipping* on orders including any of my custom apparatus kits. Kit details can be found at (URL) Free shipping in the US. Orders outside the US will get a credit equal to the shipping amount (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)