 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13767
Re: Looking for 2002 Lego catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:06:36 GMT

"Tony Kilaras" <akilaras@si.rr.com> wrote in message
I live in the US, and I am looking to get a 2002 Lego catalog, the one
available in stores. Can anyone help me?

I managed to pick up some catalogues from the LEGO Shop at Bluewater when
they came into stock 2 days after our LEGO fest! Isn't it always the way?!?
;-)

Anyway, if anyone wants them, the 'price' is any other catalogue you have
lying around otherwise I'll just ask you to cover the postage cost
(cash/PayPal*/NoChex) to wherever you might be, i.e.:

UK:            0.57GBP / 0.82USD
Europe:        1.05GBP / 1.52USD
North America: 1.49GBP / 2.15USD
Australasia:   1.53GBP / 2.21USD

Please email me directly to secure your copy!

Just Jono .oO

Posted to loc.uk in response to original request.
Follow up to market.buy-sell-trade