 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13763
Sell: 18" huge Display Lego for sale!! Total 6 ifferent types!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:48:46 GMT

18" Tall Lego Figures!! Rare and Limited. Same as the BIG ONE
you see in Toy's R Us or any other kind of Lego store! They are all in "NOT
FOR SALE" purpose.6 Different Types.
2 Lego Boys, 2 Lego Girls, 1 Lego figure "Director with megaphone" and 1 Lego
figure "carmera man with clip board"
If you are interested in, pls send email to pdull78@yahoo.com for more
info and pictures of them!!
I hope which can full the collection of all the Lego Collector!! They
are all in 100% NEW condition which still wrapped with the Bubbles plastic
paper!!
THanks
**
IF you make order before 20th of April, there will be BIG DISCOUNT!!. pls
email for details!! THX
** I have just Check with Post Office, you can simply sent me your
address and I can let you know the Airmail shipping charge immediately.
THANKS