 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13756
13755  |  13757
Subject:
2x2x3 steep slopes and corners value?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 04:59:40 GMT

So if a person, had, say:
    29 2x2x3 steep corners
    39 2x2x3 slopes
    12 1x2x3 slopes
    3 1x2x3 inverse slopes
All in YELLOW, what would they be worth as a single lot, all in decent
shape, used?

I've got this bunch here, and I'm wondering whether I should offer them
up all in one lot, or throw them in my Brickbay shop.

I mean, if I average the piece prices using what has actually sold on
Bricklink, the lot is worth:
    29x4 + 39x1.70 + 12x0.42 + 3x0.90 = $190!!

That seems a bit high to me if someone were to offer on the entire lot.

Do people often do lot discounts?

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/