 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13748
  BrickLink store updated and lots of pretty low prices on Star Wars

Time to reduce some inventory so the following sets have special bulk purchase pricing for multiple sets. OF COURSE individual prices are not much higher, usually 0.50 to 1 which makes them still pretty close to the cheapest on BrickLink usually. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BrickLink store updated and lots of pretty low prices on Star Wars

Of course it's always good to paste the silly link in SORRY ALL! (URL) I am afraid to say I am down to '0' 7115s ALL SOLD OUT (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BrickLink store updated and lots of pretty low prices on Star Wars

And an update on inventory states 7115 ALL GONE 7124 only about 100 left, 100 already gone, so if you want them speak up quickly! (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BrickLink store updated and lots of pretty low prices on Star Wars

7124 price dropped to 5.25 (which is as low as I can go, given normally people want them broken back out of boxes etc for cheaper shipping) and there is 100 available. Shipping is approx 25$ to USA, 50$ internationally for a 21x15x12" box full of (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)