 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13715
  FS: Sets and minifigures - Midnight Transport, Imperial Flagship, Rock Island Refuge, and more

It's time for another round of moving some surplus items among my collection. Mostly there are complete sets for sale (unlike my Summer Sales of previous years), with some minifigures and misc. parts at the end. Many are vintage sets in NIB or (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)