 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13704
  Numbered 10020 Super Chief's still available North America

The numbered version of set 10020 Super Chief [locomotive] is still available. I placed a Lego Shop At Home order a few days back and received it Wednesday, 03 April. I ordered 2 copies of set 10020 and expected to receive un-numbered ones. I am not (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Numbered 10020 Super Chief's still available North America

As I noted in .direct, US S@H does still have some #ed ones, or did as of yesterday morning when I called for the Specials. They pulled it from the S@H site because all the other countries were out, and the US is low, and they didn't want to deal (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)