 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13699
  Two New Bricksburg Depot Apparatus Kits

Bricksburg Depot is proud to announce the release of two new custom kits, BD-004 Rescue Squad and BD-005 Ambulance. Information on these sets can be found here: (URL) also have a few copies of BD-001 Pumper Engine as well as instructions for BD-002 (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Prices Lowered

After analyzing my costs I've decided to permanently lower the prices on my kits. If you liked the kits but not the price you may want to have another look. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)