 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13679
    Discounts on MTW kits end after Sunday (tomorrow) —Larry Pieniazek
   I've had these kits on discount for a while and it's time to end the sale. Buy now for Monday they return to regular price. (URL) click on sale items to see them) I've got another kit in development and am trying hard to release it before my (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Discounts on MTW kits end after Sunday (tomorrow) —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> Forgot to include that the free shipping offer mentioned here: (URL) ends after tomorrow. (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)