 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13673
  Parts and Sets for Sale: 375 yellow castle and more

Due to a lack of funds as a college student, I am going to sell some of my Lego sets and parts lots. These items can be seen here (URL) at my brickshelf gallery. If you are interested in the yellow castle or any other items please email me at (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Old and Rare Castle Sets For Sale

I have added two Legoland Castle sets on brickshelf to sell: (URL) Knight's Treasure 6011 (European release, with instructions, no box) $20 Siege Cart 6012 (awesome condition, with instuctions, no box) - $12 Yellow Castle $170 (Nearly Complete, very (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)