 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13669
13668  |  13670
Subject:
Adventurers Pieces Trading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:21:51 GMT

Wanted: Two Scorpion Tracker Windshield, Two Adventurer torsos that have a
stap going down it diagonally with a black belt and dark-grey arms, Two
Mikey style brown hats, Two revolver pistols,  and One Scorpion tracker tan
two seat thing (y'know the driver passenger car thingy where you can be a
steering wheel and stuff?)

E-mail me or reply to this message if you have any of the parts I'm looking
for.  Please also list what you would trade it for!  (P.S. I don't have much
space stuff)

I'm also looking to buy a scorpion tracker if anyone is willing to sell one,
I don't need a box or instructions, just looking for the jeep parts (I'm
making a WWII German Africa Occupation Diorama)

~Evan