 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13667
13666  |  13668
Subject:
Instructions from Brickmania kits now available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 19:07:09 GMT

By overwhelming demand, I've finally broken down and have decided to sell the
instructions for my kits, sans parts.  Most of them are full color and the
prices reflect the arm and a leg it costs me to print them up.  I don't have an
easy link to view all of them, but you can get them directly at my eBricklinkBay
store and click on the Informational category in my books section:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=brickmania

Death to false metal!

Dan