 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13663
  PRICE LOWERED - Set 2554 Forula 1 Pit Stop for $10.00 (Shell Promo)

After doing some more research, it would appear that the going rate for this set is $10.00, so I have lowered my price to match. Set can be seen here: (URL) or (URL) sets that I have are NEW in Sealed Box, not MINT. They show shelf wear, creasing (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)