 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13649
13648  |  13650
Subject:
Pirate Ship Trade Anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:50:01 GMT

Howdy Folks! I am looking for a few of the pirate ships & have a couple
extras of the 'new' ones. Figured it couldn't hurt to post & see if anyone
has an extra of any of these:

6274 - Caribbean Clipper
6268 - Renegade Runner
6286 - Skull's Eye Schooner
6285 - Black Seas Barracuda

As long as they are complete (a few common parts missing are OK - even if a
sail is missing, feel free to inquire) I don't mind if they have
instructions or a box. Just looking for the boats. Here's what I have
available in trade:

4561 - Railway Express (complete w/ box & instructions, opened)
6290 - Red Beard Runner MIB
6291 - Armada Flagship MIB
6764 - Sheriff's Lockup MIB
7180 - B-Wing & Rebel Base (sealed, box beat up)
7130 - Snowspeeder (MIB)

Hope to hear from some of you soon! I can be contacted at PACAA@aol.com

Thanks for reading!

- Joe