 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13634
  FS: Parts and sets.

Hello, Lego Fans! Since Its spring Break, and I need to open some space for my latest project, (and more funds for that matter):) I'm selling lots of old parts at great prices. First on my list are the sets I have for sale right as of now. (1) 6973 (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)