 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13621
Re: MISB sets to sell!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:37:08 GMT

Could you please let us know where you are located?  Whether prices
are "good" often depends on how much the shipping cost will be.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John York writes:
Hi all, I'm moving on friday and I'd like to sell a couple more sets so I • don't
have to move them. These are good prices, well below the MSRP.

No. Qty. Name Price
5561 1 Big Foot 4x4 MISB $45
6088 2 Robber's Retreat MISB $18
6464 1 Super Rescue Complex MISB $50
6575 2 Arctic Polar Base MISB $35
7181 1 UCS Tie Interceptor No box, pieces still sealed in baggies • $70
7181 1 UCS Tie Interceptor No box, pieces still sealed, about 10 small • missing
$50
9731 1 Vision Command MISB $30

Please email me ASAP, these prices are only good until Tuesday evening, then
I'll have to pack them up and move them!

John