 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13620
    Spiderman Swings in @Pyrite's Plunder on Bricklink —Brett A. Antaya
   Morning all! Steph and I managed to locate a handful of the new Spiderman sets while out lego hunting yesterday. We have added 5 copies of the new Green Goblin set #1374 and 6 copies of Spiderman Action Studios #1376. There are some fabulous new (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)