 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1362
1361  |  1363
Subject:
WTS Lego 8880 Technic Super Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 07:50:42 GMT

Hi there

I'm getting some of the 8880 sets sealed in box and I of course want to sell
them (that's why I'm in this newsgroup). Price would be around $300 a piece -
this includes shipping with airmail around the world. I'm living in Denmark
(Europe) so shipping is spicy but included as stated. Well, I'm open to
suggestions (offers) but trade is not an option. Well let me know if you are
interested and perhaps we can work something out :)

Thanx

Frank