 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13607
    ForSale - Star Wars Naboo fighters 7141 —Michael Shiels
   We just received a huge shipment of these and are putting them up for eBay auction gradually, but figure we can give first crack to LUGNETers - 35$ + shipping/handling/insurance etc. Or give me an offer/trade offer of MTT/AAT/Falcon. Thanks. MaS (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)