 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13601
    1/3 off (almost) all parts sale at GoB - StRuCtures(tm) —Steve Chapple
   I had a bad day today - I need to raise some cash. Hence, but for a few exceptions, I've put all my parts on sale - 1/3 off! This includes the Star Wars minifigs, except for the Battle Droids as I already have the largest quantity and lowest price (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)