 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13595
  CrossTheme Space models up for sale

A few of you had e-mailed me about purchasing some of the CrossTheme models I've built; especially the Blacktron model with the unique trans-yellow canopy. They are up for sale! (URL) you can check out the Brickshelf Gallery below: (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: CrossTheme Space models up for sale

Kyle, Technically, your sets are up for auction, not for sale. Auction posts should be made to lugnet.market.auction. Troy "Kyle Peterson" <kyle@peterson.net> wrote in message news:GsxEGs.3ox@lugnet.com... (...) models (...) canopy. (...) (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)