 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13570
Re: Looking for 'Brick 2 x 4 x 1&1/3 with Curved Top' (6081) in grey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:34:48 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Scott,

That's a highly sought after part.  Even at $2.00 each, the ones I got from
parting out the Super Chief flew out of my store.

Indeed, it only comes in small numbers in larger sets.

How many were you looking for, and what are you willing to pay for them?

I need 8 (ideally 10), but I doubt I'd pay $2. Perhaps $1. :0

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=

Troy

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message
Looking for 'Brick 2 x 4 x 1&1/3 with Curved Top' (6081) in grey.

It looks just like this:
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/7/6081.gif
or:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6081