 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13561 (-5)
  sets for sale

Hello I'd like to sell a few sets. Each set is complete with box and original instructions. I prefer cash in Euro or US $, buyer pay shipping costs. Ebay ID dianas list # 6379 Riding stable from 1986 in good condition,inside box is damaged, minimum (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Marks Legoland reopened

Hi all, Instead of going through my inventory I decided to reopen my shop. To clear out my inventory (I need money to buy, guess what, more lego) all orders over $20 receive free shipping (US/Canada; international will get equivalent discount on (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Two questions about My Own Train engine

"Dean Husby" <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote in message news:GsEyuJ.MHE@lugnet.com... (...) If you look on the side of the My Own Train box you will see a matrix that has dots for the color and two sized train images for the train. Each box will have some (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: THIS IS SERIOUS!! "For Sale" Inventory liquidation

Kevin, Thanks for the tip. I'll probably end up doing that with some, but unfortunately a good portion of this stuff is from last year. I just realized I didn't include a link to my store in the last post so here goes: (URL) all store items are 20% (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Two questions about My Own Train engine

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GsEyB7.L1C@lugnet.com... (...) How? What do you ask for? And what's the price? Thanks Dean (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact