 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13546
    THIS IS SERIOUS!! "For Sale" Inventory liquidation —Justin Pankey
   I lost my job yesterday, the last remaining income for my family of 4. I've decided to liquidate most of my "for sale" inventory...this includes most of my Bricklink set inventory as well as some stuff I've been holding for auction. Most are at or (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: THIS IS SERIOUS!! "For Sale" Inventory liquidation —Kevin Salm
   (...) Here is a tip: Dig up some of your store receipts for items you have bought within the last few months. Then you can attempt to return some of the items to stores. Many retailers have adjusted their return policies against refunding cash or (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: THIS IS SERIOUS!! "For Sale" Inventory liquidation —Justin Pankey
   Kevin, Thanks for the tip. I'll probably end up doing that with some, but unfortunately a good portion of this stuff is from last year. I just realized I didn't include a link to my store in the last post so here goes: (URL) all store items are 20% (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)